Monday, January 30, 2023 / by Rosie Carroll
The climate in Prescott, Arizona is classified as a dry semi-arid climate, with hot summers and cool winters.
- Summer temperatures typically reach the high 90s, with occasional heat waves pushing temperatures above 100°F.
- Winters are cool, with daytime temperatures in the 50s and 60s, and occasional cold spells dropping temperatures into the 30s.
- The area experiences low humidity, making the heat more bearable.
- The city receives an average of 15 inches of precipitation per year, with the majority of it falling in the monsoon season from July to September.
- Prescott is known for its mild and sunny weather, making it a popular destination for retirees and outdoor enthusiasts.